Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My first day outta Jail!

So I am currently unemployed.  Clearly, as most bloggers are.  I had resigned from my job a little while ago and left my job on bad terms (more on that in a later post).  So I'm slightly concerned that my reputation will be tarnished in my field and with my former employees and staff members.  It's totally unfair.  But like I've learned early in life--life is "totally" unfair.  I feel very down.  Not because I miss my job---It was a toxic and high school-esque work environment.  But because I feel I am not in control of the situation.  I am not in control of how I am being presented by those people and it sucks.  But regardless, I just have to accept the situation and move on.  So where do I go from here is my biggest question.  My worry is that I won't get a job since these individuals are going out of their way to hurt me.  How can I move on from here?  I am applying to tons of jobs but in the end I just don't know what to do with my life.  I had always wanted to be an actor but that seems to be going nowhere. So my second choice, some type of media job. But these days, you need tons of experience for any entry level job (why is it called entry level if they ask for 2 years of experience? I don't know) I know other people have much bigger problems than this and thank God I have no mouths to feed but this is a crappy situation. It could be worse though, I could be at my old job.

No comments:

Post a Comment