Monday, November 1, 2010

First full week unemployed...

Sooooooo, I went to another interview today for an administrative assistant position.  It sucked.  The staffing company want me to still be a receptionist.  I just don't understand these people.  Because I never booked travel for my boss before?  Any person who has used a computer for over a week can book travel.  I don't know why it's a requirement.   I graduated from college in the recent past I'm not an idiot--- I can enter credit card numbers into a computer.  But, they did give me a few good tips re: my resume which I will use.  I don't even know why I'm this upset because I didn't really want the job.  It's in fashion.  I love fashion.  BUT I love television and the media more so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.  I  guess I just don't want to fucked with not having any money for Christmas.  However,  I wanted to quit my job because I didn't want to get stuck. So this is me not being stuck.  FUCK I'm really sick of sounding soooo boohoo my life is sooooo hard, because it's really not.  I'm just scared that I'm not going to find a job I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment